To our valued patients
Welcome to our practice. We look forward to working with you closely to improve your health and well being and reduce your chances of developing diseases or disability in future.
To accomplish these goals, we hope that you will work with us in the following ways.
Dr. Rozana A. Itskovich participates with many insurance plans and her office will file claims as a courtesy for you.
Prior to scheduling an appointment, please check your insurance policy so you will know about any deductible, co payment, or referral requirements.
Please call or e-mail our office in advance for appointment. If this is your first visit or, if your insurance information has been changed, please bring your insurance card and arrive 10 minutes early to complete the necessary patient information forms. Copay and deductibles are due at the time of the visit. For your convenience, we accept Cash or Checks
- Bring all your medications to all your appointments.
- Please let us know at least 48 hours prior to cancellation of appointment to avoid charges
- If you are late for an appointment, we may have to reschedule you as a courtesy to the next patient
- Please let us or the pharmacy know at least 24 hours in advance before you need a prescription refill. It is preferable that during your appointment you ensure that you have enough refills to last till your next appointment with your doctor
- The physician may request appropriate Lab and Radiology tests. Kindly contact your insurance and ensure that these tests are covered under your plan
- Please call during regularly scheduled office hours only for prescription refills and be prepared to provide the name and phone number of your pharmacy when you call.